Expert Panel on Waste
Expert Panel Contacts
77 rue Mouffetard
Expert Panel Documents
If you wish to volunteer to contribute to the update of the waste chapters of the EMEP/EEA Air Pollutant Inventory Guidebook, please contact Céline at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expert Panel Meetings
2022 Meeting held virtually, 10th May 2022
Introduction: A new EP is just born (EP leaders) (Céline Guéguen, Chair) - Download
Emissions from the Waste sector in the national inventories
- Which sources are considered?
- Which contribution to national emissions?
- What about comparability and completeness?
IPCC methodology on Short Life Climate Forcers (Richard Claxton, TFEIP) - Download
Updates to the 2019 EMEP/EEA GB (Céline Guéguen, Chair)
- List of proposed improvements and prioritise
- Timeline / human resources needed
Domestic green waste burning in France (Vincent Mazin, France)
Small scale agricultural burning in Italy (Eleonora Di Cristofaro, Italy) Download
- Provide us with additional gaps identified in the GB
- Help us setting priorities
- Get involved in the GB update!
AOB & close (Céline Guéguen, Chair)